Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Spark ~featuring~ Jade of DIVA Rules: Tell the Storm

Hello again world!  Feels good to be back on the blog.  Sometimes when it rains it pours and while it wasn’t unbearable torrential rains, it has definitely been a steady shower.  You wonder what else is going to happen and find yourself consumed with batting away the daily nuances and dramas.  If allowed it can suffocate you making it almost impossible to breathe let alone be productive.  So on Thursday night, everything reached its climax, and I sat down on the couch and had a beautiful dinner date just me, the TV, and 2 bowls of ice-cream cake (Every calorie was well worth it). By 11pm, I was in bed and ready to start all over on Friday. 
I got in my car and began my morning commute and that when Blessed and Highly Favored came on by the Clark Sisters.  So as I listened to the song, I realized that I had allowed these trials to push my faith in God and I had forgotten to lift it all up to him.  So, I turned the song up and just lifted my hands up and felt the stress escape me.  I had to let go and let God.  I needed to restore my faith and trust in Him and remind myself that he has never failed me yet, so stop worrying Jade.  Now I’m back, stronger than ever.  Additionally, my computer is now fixed, Wi-Fi is kicking, and as far as the other issues, I have put it in His hands. 
There are days that you are going to be tested by something.  Just know that you are never alone.   
“Death can't shake me!
Job can't make me!
Bills can't break me!
You can't drown me!
Cause my Gods surrounds me!
That's what I told the storm”
I Told The Storm-  Greg O’Quin ‘N Joyful Noize

2 comments:

  1. You are right on time with this one! Lord knows I needed to hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mamas. I'm glad this was encouraging!!!!

    ReplyDelete