Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Think About It Thursday~ To Resolute or Not to Resolute???

Hey DIVA FAm!

Being that it's a New Year, We like to start over & do so by making a resolutions for the remainder of the year.
While having a FUN & MEMORABLE NewYears' evening with "old" friends, everyone started to shout out resolutions they had prepared for the 2011 year. Before it got to me, I thought about how I really haven't took the time to prep myself-(like I usually do)-before the previous year whines down with a resolution list.
Don't get me wrong-I LOVE a New Year, Fresh start, with ENDLESS possibilities, but this year I have decided not to make any resolutions, I know it sounds "weird" (many have expressed that to me, lol) but I wanted to take another approach to the beginning of the new decade of our millennium. A main reason in why I chose not is I don't remember the resolutions I set for myself in the previous year- so I don't want to get caught up in what I did not resolute and what I did...

So  You Think, No resolutions? Nothing to work out/on ? No goals?

NOOO..I'm not saying that, I am continuing to set the same ideals, goals and standards I had already envisioned  for myself to strive for in 2010 into 2011 and will just continue to LIVE this Wonderful & BLESSED life of mine; but I'm not making it appoint to make any resolutions for the year. For some it may be different, For me it feels kind of liberating not have a resolution list. I want to live, love, laugh (TRULY) like I wanted in 2010 and for the rest of my daysss...

So To Resolute or Not to Resolute?? What do you think??
Or Just to think about*

Enjoy this Thursday!
~ Nish

2 comments:

  1. I usually take my birthday as the time where I reflect and see where I am with long term goals. That is a more special time than the January new year. It is my personal new year's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to stick to 5 goals tihs year. In past years I have created a laundry list of things, to only complete 2 or 3. With 5 I will be able to give all of my attention to completing them. To assist in this, I created a vision board with my 5 things that I can look at everyday to make sure I'm on track. the vision board definitley aided in keeping me to my 5.

    ReplyDelete