Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Spark!~ "Today's A New Day"

Happy Glorious Sunday Family!
I truly love and am Thankful for this day!
For the past two weeks, I feel like I have been in a whirlwind, when it comes to work-Yes; sorority business-Yes; fighting illness-Yes; keeping with my personal "handles"-Yes!! Finally I feel like I have my EXHALE moment and I thought to myself...."Today's A New Day!" Regardless of what I have to do or choose to tackle on; I know that it is great to revert back to My SIMPLE Pleasure and thy self with a Glorious New Day from The Most High Above!

Getting to that point of EXHALE is easy for some and may be difficult for others, but the truth in getting to that is listening to your body, mind, and spirit. Relish in that we have the opportunities to conquer whatever it is we are enduring daily, with the SIMPLE thought of "New Day" to start over or begin!

Here is a video from Mary Mary-"I'm Walking"....I dreamt about this song last night--which gives a GREAT message about keeping it movin'--so I guess the spirit is driving me to share some "Spark" with you! Hope you Bounce a little bit, lol~
Enjoy this Day!
~Nish~

No comments:

Post a Comment