Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Think About It" Thursdays' DIY Project!

DIVA' s for this post, it's a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) project, which you may consider or "Think About" doing at your leisure. When you dream or imagine your future-have you ever decided to put it on a board, so you can see what you want to fulfill?? Well, a "Vision Board" can do just that. It's innovative, creative, and most importantly-All Yours!! 
I work with children and adolescents, and did this project with them and they loved it! I got the idea from Ms. Ramsey's "Dream Board" (my co-worker & previous guest blogger for "Sunday Spark")...So I decided to do one myself. This board can be an inspiring way to look at yourself. And being that your "vision" may change over time, so can the board...and it also can serve as a fierce decorative piece in your home space.

Here's mine: (I purchased the board from Wal-Mart, and just went through magazines and cut out pics & words, that represent me & what I want to accomplish in my life, through travel, personal & professional  & how I define my success)! Shown is 2 options : Look Close *Notice DIVA Rules (lol). Please leave comments & share your thoughts!

Open Case
Upclose Option

No comments:

Post a Comment