Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Countdown to New Years: The Workout (Jade's Before Specs)

Good morning!

While I already posted the workout, as promised, I have my beginning stats.  I headed to gym and I must admit, had it not been for me putting this workout on here, I probably would have never made it.  This blog served as motivation.  Yesterday was my first interval training day.  I did the interval setting on the treadmill at Level 6 at 3.0 speed which had a 5.5 incline.  The incline was tough (mostly because I haaaate doing cardio) but doable.  Tomorrow I will kick it up to 3.5.  The only bad thing was that I forgot to do the cool down stretch.  I did not realize how critical that part was until I woke up this morning and was feeling a little stiff.  I'm a little under the weather today, but I'm heading to the gym again tonight for Day 1 of Circuit Training.  So here goes...BE NICE!!!! 

                                                    The Before Shots...


                                                  Off to the Gym... (Weighing in at 166.5lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Jade! :D
    We wish you all the best for great success in your transformation. I have went through this before, but not quite for the same goals. I met my goals, but have decided to start again now. We look forward to seeing your progress. Stay Encouraged! -your YBP fam

    ReplyDelete