Diva Rules 2010

Diva Rules 2010

Monday, March 7, 2011

True Expression Tuesdays~ Take Me for Who I am~ Proud Woman!

Welcome DIVA Rules Family to the beginning of another week and, hopefully you are counting your blessings (as I am mine)...

Expressing ourselves is always a wonderful way to let out emotions, and beneficial for one's soul to become more at peace with yourself. For ~True Expression~  and honoring (March-Women's History month) I wanted to post my girl, The Queen of Hip-Hop/R&B  Mary J. Blige's "Take Me as I am" off her Breakthrough Album. This song evokes so much expression as a Conqueror, a Lover of Self, and as divine Woman. Take in the lyrics to this one...

~Always Be Aware...
~Always Do More than the last...
~Always Be You! (the best that is)...




Enjoy this day Family*
Peace & Blessings**

2 comments: